Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Meaning Behind JYJ's "W"


Shinjiroh Inoue’s Blog, “keep in mind that i love you”

JUNSU/JEJUNG/YUCHUN’s “W”

About the right way to pronounce it… while I was still considering between “Daburu” and “Daburyuu”, at the rehearsal for Dome Jejung said, “That should be Daburyuu shouldn’t it!” so we decided on “Daburyuu” (LOL).

After Tohoshinki’s activities were suspended, when the announcement of the trio’s “THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME” was announced, I received a request to write the lyrics for songs that they can sing at Dome.
At that time, I was entrusted with writing about the real feeling of the trio.
I’m sorry but I can’t write the details about it here.
From now on, I’m going to write about my own feeling… but I could really feel that the trio are sincerely wishing to work as 5 again.
I believe that it is also the wish of the duo and of course, the fans.

I was wondering how I should convey that wish and feeling into a message to fans, thus I created a wrote something called “If you have a message to HoMin, would you tell me your message?” on Twitter and Ameba.
I remember that at that time, I didn’t have that many followers on Ameba, but thanks to everyone who spread it on the Internet, I received a lot of messages.
No, I was entrusted with them.

Among the messages, there are messages that are written in all hiragana so that the duo would be able to read them… I feel very apologetic because I can’t directly deliver the messages to them…
A great number of messages contain the words “We’re waiting for the day you will come back” and “We’re protecting a place for you to come back to”.
When the song was sung at Dome, went on the download chart, and was uploaded everywhere… I received a lot of messages on what the true meaning of the song is.
Among them, there are bitter comments such as “The trio already left, isn’t it funny to say that they’re still waiting?”

Since I wrote that song with the intention of conveying the true feelings of the trio and not my own, thinking of the trio, I’ve been keeping my silence to those comments even though I’m usually a talkative person.
I also made sure that I did not write about anything that is over-sensitive….
However, since they don’t have any promotion for “The…” and “THANKSGIVING LIVE IN DOME” this time and I didn’t receive any word from the trio thus I decided to gather my courage and write this.

W” is the symbol of 5 and belong to 5.
Waiting” is about the day that the 5 of them will work together again.
Protecting” is the power of the fans.

Those are the feelings of mine, someone who was entrusted with the words from the messages of the trio and the fans.

Source: Shinjiroh Inoue’s Blog
Translation: linhkawaii @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }

2 comments: